a.?? I would like the opportunity to explain my background and??
qualifications to you in a personal interview.? I look forward to??
hearing from you and to having a meeting with you in the near future.
b. Or I will call you next week to determine your interest and to??
arrange an interview time.
1. 可寫 personal
2. (a) 好些 , 但第二句可改為 - I shall be grateful if you would be kind enough?
to grant me an interview in the near future .
Dear Mr Yang,
The following sentences have one error of grammar.
Would you please help me find out
Thank you very much.
1. He could not decide which of the three was better.
2. They visited all the places what we had recommended.
3. I was sat at my desk when the phone rang.
4. She must of known the answer.
5. I was so tired I just laid down where I was.
6. He was much braver than what I was.
7. He could not possibly of done that work in an hour.
8. It was a badly wrote report.
9. The book fell off of the desk.
10. There is the file what we lost.
1. better replace by 'best'
2. what replace by 'which'
3. delete 'sat'
4. of known replace by 'know'
5. laid replace by 'lay'
6. delete 'what'
7. of replace by 'have '
8. wrote replace by 'written'
9. delete 'of'
10. what replace by 'which'